Friday, August 6, 2010

I don't want to be that woman

I don't want to be that woman...

The one who suffers a big challenge in life and becomes a beckon of hope for other women. I don't want to be her. I want to experience my own miracle.

I don't want to be that woman...

The one who has lost faith and hope that dreams can come true. The one whose life has shrunk considerably in reaction to a very big loss.

I don't want to be that woman...

The one who is challenged being around women who have what I want. I don't want to be full of envy. I want to share motherhood with other women instead of feeling like I don't fit in.

I don't want to be that woman...

The one who has spent almost four years wanting another child. I hate that this desire has taken away from the enjoyment of being a Mum of one. I wish God would help me move on as I don't know how.

I don't want to be that woman...

The one who cries behind closed doors everytime she sees another baby or another sibling is added to another family. I want to feel complete with what I have. God help me to find peace within all this.

I don't want to be that woman...

The one who feels stuck in life. I seem to have lost all direction and it has killed my spirit. God help me to find my place in this life again.

No comments: