Tuesday, December 25, 2007

All I want for Christmas

Aside from the obvious which obviously didn't happen, all I want this Christmas is inner peace.

I want to be happy again with my life as it exists today. To cherish the people in it and to find some new non baby-dreams from within. I want a new focus. I want to feel good as a woman again despite the fact my body has let me down. I want to see the cup as half full rather than half empty. I pray for my faith to strengthen. I want to have hope, and to believe that perhaps, just perhaps, one day another baby might be a possibility. At the same time I want to feel the blessings in my life regardless of whether my desires are fulfilled or not.

I pray for everyone out there also afflicted with infertility that they will find peace and joy in their hearts this Christmas.

No comments: