Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thinking happy thoughts

Today I have let go of all this fertility stuff. Perhaps having a trip to look forward to starting tomorrow has something to do with it. We're (as in myself, hubby and our daughter) are off for a week to the top of the North Island. Mainly for a family wedding but we're going to see extended family and friends along the way.

It's going to be great having a change of scene. We haven't left Nelson as a family for a year, so it will be good for all of us. It has been a hard year in some ways; my fertility issues being the central reason why. Although there has been joy and many positive experiences, I hadn't acknowledged that this year had been personally challenging until someone else recently described 2007 as been a rough year.

I'm not taking any pills or potions on our trip, or graphs for charting or my thermometer! It feels good to literally leave all that stuff behind.

No comments: