Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hope

After yesterdays findings, I do feel as though a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Finding a cyst doesn't mean things are resolved, but I somehow feel back in the loop medically and I feel heaps better about that.

When I sighted babies today when out and about, I didn't feel the pain spilling out that is sometimes there. It was just simply lovely to see them. It is much more pleasant to be in a space of hope and love than one of fear and resentment.

I'm learning that secondary infertility encompasses a range of feelings and so there are no guarantees as to how I might feel on any given day. Even within a day there can be real ups and downs. Yet today it was nice just to enjoy my day; to visit with good friends and to do a few errands in town with my daughter.

I am gaining the support I was craving through dailystrength.org. I have met a few women there within the secondary infertility community which is just great. I thought it might not be good focusing on the problem as such, but actually having the freedom to really speak my mind is somehow releasing me from feeling trapped in my situation. Also, hearing about others stories who are going through similar stuff gives me inspiration, strength, and hope.

I pray to be happy as much as possible within this journey and to keep the faith that nothing happens in Gods world by mistake.

No comments: