Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ask. Believe. Receive.

Thank goodness I have moved to a more positive place around TTC! It is incredible how a shift in thinking can uplift ones spirits. I feel revitalised with the possibility of another baby coming our way. For so long I have inadvertently given myself the message that it was not going to happen.

I have struggled with where to sit around TTC because I do have a pretty dire medicial diagnosis hovering over my head. I also haven't been able to interpret God's Will for me amongst it all. Now I am seeing God's Will as simply believing that another baby is a possibility for us. It still might not happen. But I am going to hold on to the possibility.

This is huge for me. I know I felt like this for a short time after reading The Secret. Although that book simplified the law of attraction and perhaps missed out a big step - how to get yourself into that space of believing; it does have some very valuable information in it. Ask. Believe. Receive. That's where I'm at. I am asking the universe for a baby, believing it could happen - and I may just receive one!

One of authors of the blogs I read got a BFP recently applying elements of the above. That is so very exciting - especially since I am just coming into this space of believing it could happen for me.

This kind of thinking opens up my world. It is about believing and trusting that good stuff - great stuff even, can happen. It is an incredible way of empowering oneself. I guess I had handed my fertility over to the medical world but now I've taken it back. For so long TTC has felt like a fight - now it feels like an adventure. This approach is much more loving and gentle. All my energy is going into me - not into fighting something I thought I had no control over. My new affirmation is now I am fertile. Because I am - I have a daughter to prove it.

No comments: