Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bloods in...

...I didn't ovulate.

I had to talk to the receptionist about it, even though my gyno was obviously there in the surgery. Argh! Anyway, he wants me to have a scan to check on my cyst found in December! Through the hospital! I asked how long will I have to wait - months? Hopefully not said the receptionist. Hmmm. Hopefully I can go privately for a scan if the wait is too long.

Apparently my gyno thinks the cyst might be affecting ovulation (if it's still there?), afterall and he doesn't want to increase the Clomid dosage until I've had a scan. For the love of...! I don't understand why I never had another scan before taking the Clomid. I've been given the go-ahead to continue with round two of Clomid but it's no doubt a waste of time. I'm very frustrated right now.

Just before I made the phone call to get the results I told myself I was powerless over ovulation - either I had or hadn't. There wasn't anything I could do about it. And that's about the size of it. I have to accept I am completely and utterly powerless. I cannot force a solution - it is completely out of my hands.

My much-needed cry is starting to spill out. I'll probably have a decent one when my husband gets home. Then after dinner I'm off to my Body Combat class to punch and kick away some of my frustrations.

No comments: