Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 25 and AF arrived

What a surprise to find that AF had arrived this morning! Obviously I'm not pregnant and am still unsure as to whether or not I ovulated. My temperature is up and down, similar to the wonky cycles I've had for months.

So this means I'm off to the pharmacy tomorrow morning to pick up round two of Clomid. I will probably get an ovulation predictor kit this time round too. Once again I will have to have a decent bleed to take the Clomid so will see what tomorrow brings.

I'm kind of numb. Surprised to get AF at day 25 but then relieved she came naturally. Pre-motherhood I used to get AF about now - always a few days before day 28. I'm trying to just be in the moment and to not jump to any conclusions in my head as I don't know what's going on.

This whole TTC with IF issues is one big waiting-game. Waiting for blood results, waiting to hear from or see health professionals, waiting for AF or being in the 2ww. And then there's the timing. If Clomid didn't work for me or the dosage is too low, I won't find out til after taking round two of Clomid.

Sigh. It's a time of patience and faith in God. I will not go there - is my personal mantra at this time. I may or may not stick to that...

1 comment:

Heather said...

So sorry about AF. That sucks. Lots of luck!