Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Living in the moment

I had my second counseling session last night. I shed some tears again but no big cries as I do feel a lot more at peace with things right now. I've realised that peace for me comes only when I embrace my present. So I have been making a conscious effort to connect with the God of my understanding in as many quiet moments as possible. It is basically a form of meditation - allowing myself to be still and quiet as I take in my surrounds.

At the same time I appreciate my desire to have another child is very strong and will remain a part of my being for now. I have really enjoyed having our niece here this week and having moments here and there of looking after two girls. It's like I get to pretend to be a mother-of-two (MOT) and I love it!

My feeling is ovulation hasn't happened. I'm day 20 in my cycle and still no temperature rise. Tomorrow I'm going in for a day 21 progesterone blood test so hopefully those results may shed some light on where things are at.

No comments: