Monday, March 10, 2008

Praying for ovulation to happen

I'm day 11 on my first decent cycle in about six months thanks to Provera. My period was very normal and I certainly felt a lot better having one - like a real woman all over again.

So it's time to get busy, if you know what I mean over the next few nights. ;) I haven't bought any ovulation indicator sticks or anything. I will just wing it this time round. I'm pretty good at checking my cervical mucus. When we were TTC for our daughter my fertile mucus was very obvious. That's when I knew something was wrong months ago when TTC the 2nd time round as my mucus went all wierd which was a strong indicator I wasn't ovulating.

I had a couple of drinks at friend no.3's wedding in Wellington so hope that's not going to affect the Clomid. I read on the Net that perhaps drinking while on Clomid wasn't a good thing. I did hum and ha about that as I'm not even much of a drinker. But since my husband and I were on our first proper date out in quite a while, I thought what the hell. And it was only two drinks. Anyway, it's only my first round on Clomid. Fingers crossed though!

No comments: