Wednesday, September 10, 2008

2nd appointment with "healer lady"

Yesterday's appointment with the "healer lady" went okay. I wasn't as impressed with her as I was in the first appointment (three weeks ago). She didn't do her clarivoyant thing as much and and just gave me space to talk then did some vibrational healing while I lay down, fully clothed, on a massage table. I suppose the fact she phoned up to remind me of my appointment that morning and got my name wrong initially and then asked yesterday if I wanted another baby had me questioning her a little bit. I thought we'd established very clearly last appointment that I wanted another baby. She actually asked if I had just the one. Say what?!

I've got another appointment with her next Tuesday and will continue seeing her for now. Somehow the visits are helping unravel the big emotional mess I have going on. She said my priority should be on getting myself balanced again - sorting out this hormonal imbalance which I agree with. Once my energy levels have improved, then I can start sorting out the emotional stuff. It's too personal (even for me!) to disclose what came out emotionally in yesterday's session - there were tears and some admitting out loud of some things. I cannot reveal much more than that as it is relational stuff. A lot of what I said I had journalled about/thought about already. It wasn't new to me - but it was new to talk about it out loud so it helped to get things in perspective.

The "healer lady" thought perhaps my period didn't come after the last round of Provera because of the healing process around her last session. Hmmm, not sure I buy that one. Quite frankly I was lying there in yesterday's session thinking maybe I'd rather pay another ten dollars to have an actual full body massage elsewhere! I'm just trusting my inner guidance with all this a la Julia Indichovca. If it doesn't feel right at any point, I will move on.

No comments: