Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The colour green

I can't seem to get enough of the colour green. For my recent 40th celebrations, I wore green in two different outfits. For my Girls Night Out I wore a lime green halter top - with black pants and black boots. For my brunch I wore a patterned green shift dress. I bought green ear-rings to go with my brunch outfit. Even my new hand-bag is green! I have been in green phases before - but this feels excessive. I am wondering if it is connected to me shifting to a much lighter and positive place around SIF. I seem to be in acceptance, and no longer swimming against the current, if you get my drift. (excuse the bad pun!)

After my appointment with the "healer lady" a couple of weeks ago, I have been thinking about chakras a bit. I really don't know much about them. But I googled green and chakras and found this link. Fertility is mentioned under the fourth chakra/green which is interesting. BTW, my next appointment with the "healer lady" has been prosponed for a second time (til next Tues) - this time because my daughter is sick with a cold this week.

I feel more open around things. Not so urgent, harrassed, or desperate. I have been reading Julia Indichova's book Inconceivable. I'm about half-way through and can relate to her journey of just turning inwards and following the leads she is given one step at a time. It doesn't mean I will be doing it her way exactly. My inner world is opening up right now so that means my outer world is broadening at the same time. The ugly days of SIF are over. I'm getting me back again. I definitely lost a big part of my identity to SIF for a while there. It feels so good to be coming out on the other side of it all.

No comments: