Friday, February 1, 2008

Geeez!

I just phoned my gyno surgery to see if the receptionist had made any progress on following up the notes about my cyst from the radiologist, only to get the answering machine saying the office isn't open until next Thursday! (it's Friday today). Are they only open once a week or something?! The receptionist said she'd get back to me but I don't trust that I won't get lost in the system again...

I could go ahead and start the Provera of course but I am not convinced my cyst has been considered fully in the equation yet. And if it hasn't been, it could be a waste of time taking the Provera and Clomid if say the cyst is blocking my ovary or doing God knows what else in there.

Deep breaths! All I can do is let it go for now. I'm off to bodyjam tonight and am planning to have a low key day locally with my daughter not going far - just to the local petting zoo and to the beach. I trust this paperwork-around-the cyst-deal will get sorted out eventually...

No comments: