Saturday, February 9, 2008

letter from gyno

30th January 2008

Dear Lynda,

Thank you for your telephone call today. I had never received a copy of the ultrasound scan, which was ordered by Dr XXXX but they have faxed me a copy today. This shows a small cyst measuring 5cm, in the left ovary. It would be unlikely that this cyst is the explanation for your infertility, but as I mentioned at your visit on 16.1.08, I felt that if you had not conceived after a three month trial with Clomiphene, then we would get a follow-up scan done. The cyst was not obvious on clinical examination but clearly if the scan shows that it is there, then we can organise a laparoscopy to deal with it. In the meantime I am happy for you to use Clomiphene as we had agreed.

Kind regards,
Yours sincerely,

XXXX XXXX

No comments: