Monday, June 9, 2008

Stomach bug

A shortish post today as I'm not a hundred percent. My husband and I went out Saturday night to a 60th birthday celebration. It was good. We enjoyed it - and we were home by 10pm! I had a few drinks and I'm not much of a drinker so I felt quite seedy yesterday and thought it was a hang-over I had. Then I got home from work and felt progressively worse with a churning stomach - I had to make a very quick visit to the loo about 9.30pm tonight. I slept okay last night but my temperature is high this a.m, I'm achy all over and I feel like I'm going to be sick again. Sorry about the TMI!

I made it to four and half days of no television with my daughter. It was good, got me out of the habit of switching it on every morning for her. However today will no doubt be a bit of a tv day. It feels as though it will be a long one. It's never easy when you're sick and you have a child to look after.

Friend no. 2 phoned last night. She's going to be staying with us for three nights around my 40th birthday celebrations. We had a wee chat about IF and where we're both at. Sometimes I think she perhaps doesn't have an issue at all my SIF status - that it's my own guilt at having a child and wanting another while she hasn't conceived that gets to me.

No comments: