Friday, January 18, 2008

About the cyst

Just to clarify, I don't know for sure my cyst is gone. The gyno just couldn't feel it on Wednesday when he did the, you know, internal examination. The thing is he didn't have the full notes from the radiologist that were forwarded from my old Dr to my new Dr or the referral letter from my new Dr. All he had was a few notes my new Dr had faxed through. He even muttered to himself that he ought to follow that up...So I am going to call him next week to make sure he has received everything and that he's one hundred percent sure the cyst isn't an issue. I still have the bloating in the abs so my feeling is the cyst is still there. Apparently it's a borderline case being 5cm. Under 5cm they are generally left to dissolve, over 5cm sometimes removed.

So I'm pretty sure the Clomid will still be the go - but I just want to check in with the gyno to be sure. He did after all say himself "I'm only a phone-call away."

No comments: